Pages

© Atherly Enthertainment 2012. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 27

Jason Price

Jason Price

Characteristics:

Name: Jason Price
Age: 21
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 6'0"
Shoe Size: 9
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Paul Zaco
Rank: Fighter
Species: Werewolf
About:

Jason is a worried mind a very misguided soul. He believes that fighting is his only way out but in the end there is more to his feeble ways. He wants love and complements. He a teddy bear with love issues. He was born in the west coast of Richmond, Virgina to Patrica Combs and U'car Price. His parents died when he was 12 and ever since been looking for love. When I created Jason it was because I feel in love with a guy in high school called Jeremy. I loved him very much but I need something to help me talk to him so Jason my flirty, meaner side was created. I never really thought of him as a character but when I started writing again he was perfect. He fit everything I was going for the mystery and the accident.
Jason has trust issues and only loves the person that was with him since he was little Paul Zaco, who moved there when he was 10. They have known each other for eleven years. Nothing can get in between these two. Paul loves him and he loves him. Jason is the cause of the second syfy war in the history of syfy. And to top this all off Jason is the meanest werewolf of the genre. 


Actor I See Playing Jason:



He would be perfect because he so versatile and has a very Jason look. Blue eyes. Hair cut. And very sexy he has this look that would bring my vision of Jason to life. From the neck up he looks like Jason. 
He's a wonderful actor and very skilled. From Frodo to his character on Wilfred. Perfect. 


Jason Price

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment